top of page
What's the biggest challenge faced by writers?
They don't write.
Their arch-enemies Lack of Time and Procrastination prevent them from making a contribution to the culture around them.
Unless serious changes are made, they will never accomplish their dreams as writers.
What to Do
Resources now exist to completely change this situation so that writers are in control.
Based on the free book Your Biggest Challenge As A Writer - And What To Do About It, I offer a Lifestyle Consultancy.
I work one-to-one with writers to tackle the issues in their lives that cut across their writing time and abilities.
The consultancy includes:
• isolating exactly where a writer is on the Seven Stage Ladder to Success
• moving a writer from a constant struggle to find time to write to having 'islands of time'
• rebuilding a writer's life around writing
• creating conditions in a writer's life where new things are possible
• installing the Rudiments of a Writing Life to ensure continued production as a writer
and much more.
Get an overview of what this would involve for you today, at no obligation.
bottom of page