Around this time of year, many students are coming to terms with the fact that they need to write some coursework essays. But, though they feel they know enough about the subject, they often end up staring into space wondering how to begin. They've been given a question to write about that they should be able to tackle. But the blank page or screen is daunting: how will they ever get past it?
Over 20 years' experience in teaching people of various ages how to write essays has provided a few guidelines that have been proven to help students
• get past the blank screen or page and get started
• put together a convincing argument that follows a basic logic
• improve results by at least one whole grade per essay.
Whatever your subject, there are some guidelines that you can use to help you get started and improve your expected grade.
And they are FREE. Simply fill in the box on this page and you'll be able to download the guidelines within seconds.
You can get specific advice for a specific essay if you need it.
Here's what you should do:
1. Email me with some details at
2. If I think I can help you, and if you're willing, purchase the Essay Advice here for £45.
3. I will then mentor you through the essay until you are happy with the finished product. (NOTE I won't write the essay for you, but you will get expert help every step of the way.)
So if you're staring at a blank screen in another window right now -help is at your fingertips!