The Inner Circle Writers’ Magazine needs your feedback!
Having been out there now for six months, it’s time to get reader responses in an effort to take the magazine to new heights and make it even more exciting.
Please take a moment to ponder these questions and email me your answers:
1. What features do you like best in the magazine?
2. What do you most look forward to reading each month?
3. What bits of the magazine do you tend to ‘skip over’, if any?
4. What would you like to see more of in the magazine?
5. Is there anything that you’d like to see less of?
6. On a scale of 1 to 10, how entertaining do you find the magazine — where 10 is ‘stay-up-all-night-to-read’ entertaining?
7. On a scale of 1 to 10, how informative do you find the magazine — where 10 is ‘I-never-knew-that-before’ informative?
8. On a scale of 1 to 10, how attractive do you find the magazine — where 10 is ‘I-want-to-make-posters-from-these-pages’ attractive?
9. Would you recommend this magazine to others? If so, what would you say, and to whom?
10. Is there anything else that you’d like to say about the magazine?
Thank you! Your contribution is invaluable! With this feedback I hope to be able to create an even better magazine!
And if you haven't subscribed yet, you can do so here.