Unlock the Answers
Forty years of study of fiction enabled me to unlock the answers to the following questions:
• How powerful do your ideas have to be to make your book work?
• What makes characters attractive - and what doesn't? (And what actually is a 'character'?)
• How can you get guaranteed emotional commitment from readers?
• What is the invisible force which drives plots forward and glues the reader to each page?
• How can you make sure that you don't disappoint your readers?
Without confident answers to these questions, you have very little chance of attracting readers.
Get the How to Write Stories That Work - and Get Them Published e-course now!