Learn so much about stories that there's not enough room in this heading to tell you even a frac
• what a story really is
• what it is actually doing to and for
you and other readers
• the magnetic power that attracts readers even before the introduction of any character
• what the thing called a ‘character’ actually is, and how to rapidly build a convincing one
• the things called ‘plots’, what they are and how they are actually made
• what ‘protagonists’ and ‘antagonists’ really are, and what the connection between them consists of
• the four categories of the powerful force that compels readers to turn pages
• the ‘nuclear reactor’ that drives all successful stories through to their conclusion
• how the four basic genres -Epic, Tragedy, Irony and Comedy- are composed and how they work to create different effects
and much, much more.
Learn more here.