An Answer to My Survey
Here’s one answer to my recent questionnaire regarding the Inner Circle Writers’ Magazine, now entering its seventh month. I couldn’t ask for better than this! (Thanks Julie!) But please feel free to answer these questions yourselves and let me know what YOU think!
1. What features do you like best in the magazine?
I love the interviews, photos, contests, stories by other authors and the grammar ninja. I like the links of where to submit stories. I like the comics. I love your sketches.
2. What do you most look forward to reading each month?
Pretty much the whole thing. I love seeing all the interesting articles and stories.
3. What bits of the magazine do you tend to ‘skip over’, if any?
The Dr. Who bit - I have never followed that so always feel a bit lost as to what that is all about, though I believe others really like it.
4. What would you like to see more of in the magazine?
Even more stories by other authors and more games. I love word games.
5. Is there anything that you’d like to see less of?
When it comes to connecting with other writers, I can’t think of anything I don’t want to know about th