'...you’ll end up with some simple steps which you can apply which might actually make marketing
Have you failed at marketing your books?
Does the whole area of 'marketing' seem either a complex mystery or a rip-off (or both) to you?
Are you starting to introvert on whether the lack of sales of your stuff means that you are 'no good' as a writer?
That’s why I wrote this handbook for you.
In these few pages, I will utterly demolish many old and strong ideas about marketing which are leading you astray.
You will have your eyes opened as to how marketing really works, and you’ll end up with some simple steps which you can apply which might actually make marketing fun. And which might possibly make you some money, at last.
NOTE: None of the suggested techniques in this handbook require further expense on your part.
• Explode the myths of marketing
• Create 'warm prospects' and then turn them into 'hot prospects' and then customers
• Find out the scientific secrets behind attention: what grips it, how to guide it, and where to direct it
• Dissect blurbs from top Amazon best sellers and find out how to construct your own
• Develop an effective 'pitch' for your story for agents and publishers
• Learn the secrets of cover design by analysing more Amazon hits
• Gain the power to confidently market your own work without wasting time and energy 'shouting from the rooftops'
If you're serious about selling your work, this is one e-book you cannot afford to do without.
Get it here.