How You Can Help
You probably didn’t realise that this time last year the Inner Circle Writers’ Group only had about 700 members, most of them on Facebook and about half of them completely inactive.
At that time, there were no Clarendon House anthologies, no collections by individual authors published by Clarendon House, and not even a hint of a monthly magazine.
The group was not as alive and thriving, helpful and vibrant as it is now; there were connections with friends which hadn't yet happened at all.
As of today, members of the ICWG are over 3,600, on Facebook, MeWe and elsewhere; the ICWG has a 60% to 80% active ratio, which means lots of people are regularly engaged in the group; 14 fabulous anthologies have been published, giving brand new authors a channel to readers, and there are at least two more collections due out before the end of the year.
Almost two million words have been published, including in textbooks useful to authors all over the world, art books, and other works such as Steve Carr’s unique Tales of Talker Knock and Justin Wiggins' heartfelt memoir Surprised by Agape. And Clarendon House is gearing up to produce the world’s most exciting writers’ magazine in 2019, as well as even more anthologies.
Pathways have been laid out for writers to learn the craft of writing in ways never before envisaged; and routes have been laid down for writers to achieve publication, recognition and royalty-paying volumes of their own.
Connections have been made; friendships have been forged; advice has been given and taken; lives have changed.
And it’s all just the beginning of something even grander.
2018 has been the most amazing year - and 2019 looks like it might be even better.
How can you help?
1. Continue to write. For help with that, get my free book here.
3. Continue to submit. At this writing, the Inner Circle Writers’ Magazine needs loads of submissions -stories, flash fiction, artwork, non-fiction articles, you name it. Read this for more details.
4. Use the exclusive professional services specially designed for you, including beta reading, proofreading, editing, blurb and cover advice and much more, here.
5. Buy the books. They make great gifts -and each one sold is an ambassador for everyone featured in it and in the other books.
6. Invite your writer friends to join in the fun. If you think they would enjoy the group and benefit from what it has to offer, please talk to them about it. If we can reach between 12,000 and 15,000 members, we'll have a viable community, which will be good for all members.
7. Donate. You’ll find a button at the bottom of each page of the website. Keep Clarendon House alive and keep seeing more and more doors open for you to achieve your dreams!
Thank you for being there. I hope you will stay for the ride in 2019 and beyond.
Questions? Drop me a line:
Onwards and upwards!